We’re back at it with volume four. Designed with your heart rate in mind, we’ve programmed this 45-minute mix of EDM and Pop to match your heart rate during an intense workout. We are proud to bring you, Mando’s Workout Plan: Volume IV.
We told you early this year we were taking things up a notch in 2015 and we’re not slowing down as it comes to a close. We’ve partnered again with Eat Naked LA to bring you the fourth edition to our #MandosWorkoutPlan series.
Scientists have measured a human heart rate pre, during and post work out and studies show that 130 beats-per-minute is the average equivalent to the what the human heart beats during an intense workout session. We’ve matched that! It’s been proven the music you listen to during your workouts determine the intensity the human body will be willing to go. This year alone, so much great new music has dropped, especially during the summer so why stop working out now that the days are getting colder? Keep that fitness life you’ve been working on, going or start it if you haven’t done so already.
If you’ve been a fan since the first MWP, then you will see this is the first mixtape where we let the music do the talking. We take you out of the environment you’re in and take you to that next level!
Let us be the soundtrack to your workouts while Eat Naked LA takes care of your nutrition with their meal prepping service.
iTunes: Mando’s Workout Plan (Volume IV)
Download via MandoFresko.com: Mando’s Workout Plan (Volume IV)
01. Carnage & ILoveMakonnen – “I Like Tuh (Ship Wrek & Dane Brennan Remix)”
02. Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake – “Lean On”
03. Kranium Ft. Ty Dolla $ign – “Nobody Has to Know”
04. Party Favor Ft. Fly Boi – “Booty Loose”
05. Puff Daddy & The Family Ft. Pharrell Williams – “Finna Get Loose”
06. Justin Bieber – “What Do You Mean”
07. Vic Mensa – “Down On My Luck”
08. A-Trak Ft. Andrew Wyatt – “Push”
09. Disclosure Ft. Gregory Porter – “Holding On”
10. Jess Glynne – “Hold My Hand”
11. Calvin Harris & Disciples – “How Deep Is Your Love”
12. Avicii – “Waiting For Love”
13. Deorro & Chris Brown – “Five More Hours”
14. Tiësto & Martin Garrix – “The Only Way Is Up”
15. The Weeknd – “Can’t Feel My Face (Kirmaan Aboobaker Extended Remix)”
16. Zedd Ft. Jon Bellion – “Beautiful Now”
17. Axwell Ingrosso – “Something New”